When fashion and food come together, it makes for an elegant afternoon. I’ve got the details for you on some the summer dining deals going on right now at Max’s Grille. With these delicious deals, you can spend your savings on jewelry from one of my favorite designers; Kendra Scott. Right now, the summer collection which features bright colors and textures is in full swing. There’s also a lot to look forward to from KS: the Fall line is launching in August and charms are launching in September so that you can get on board with the cute & fun customizable pieces trend.
So happy I got these Sinclair Silver Ear Climber Earrings as my attendance gift. The earrings feature a caterpillar motif that’s perfect for the season. Hints of sparkle take these ear climbers to the next level, making them the ideal accessory for a bold and playful look. The Kendra Scott Boca Raton location #KSBoca is just across from Max’s Grille in the Mizner Park shopping center. So, shop til you drop then head over to Max’s Grille for brunch, lunch, dinner, drinks, or dessert (they have an epic berry creme brulee pie).
On the menu right now are summery sips like this Froze featuring matua rose wine, finlandia vodka, and strawberries. The “Fromosa” sounds hella good too with bocelli prosecco, and hangar one mandarin vodka.
Great as an appetizer or even a main course for lunch is the Ahi Tuna Poke with diced sushi grade tuna, chili lime bbq sauce, edamame, scallions, roasted pineapple, pickled cucumber, wonton chips, red chili aioli.
I also recommend trying this light but flavorful mozzarella and tomato salad.
Summer Dining Deals at Max’s Grille Boca Raton
- 12 for $12 lunch menu Monday through Friday featuring 12 items priced at just $12 each including a beverage.
- Wine Down Wednesday Featuring a rotating list of wines by the bottle for $20 each
- Q & Brew Sundays Chef driven BBQ menu paired with $5 bottled beers.
- Kids Eat Free Sunday through Thursday after 5pm
- Extended Happy Hour Sun-Fri
- Live music Every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday night from 8-11 p.m.
Take advantage of the awesome deals going on this summer at the other Rapoport Group Restaurants, too, including Deck 84, Burt & Max’s and Prezzo.
Martini & Meatball Mondays at Prezzo Italian Boca Raton
$8 traditional or chicken meatballs topped with Pomodoro, mushroom marsala or creamy pesto.
$8 Finlandia Vodka Martini of their choosing or select from our favorites like Cool Cucumber, Bloody Mary-tini, Lemon Drop or Very Berry.
Roasted Garlic, Chicken Pesto Meatballs, Berry & Cucumber Martinis
Additional Summer Dining Deals at Prezzo in Boca Raton
- Extended happy hour Monday through Friday at the bar, high tops, patio and dining room. Enjoy half price beer, wine and spirits from 12 to 6:30 p.m. Bar bites menu is available from 4:30-6 p.m. at the bar only.
- Kids Eat Free Sunday through Thursday after 5pm.
- Wine Wednesday Enjoy half off any bottle of wine with the purchase of an entrée.
- 11 for $11 lunches Monday thru Friday from 12 to 2 p.m., guests can choose from 11 items priced at just $11 each, including a beverage.
Summer promotions are valid from through September 30, 2018
Disclosure: I received a complimentary food and jewlery. All opinions are my own.
All images appearing in this post photographed by Holli Ryan, property of TheSoFlaSage.com